1. The social practice will provide us with more opportunities to develop our interpersonal communication skills, which may put us in a favorable position in the job market.
Lack of interpersonal communication may cause teenagers become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness. The cooperation and teamwork spirit offer us not only the chance to attain higher goals but the positive mental state to taste the real happiness. （Kevin）
Friends can offer excitement and fresh ideas to a situation, which will spark more possibility and show us the new way to feel the world. Friends can comfort you and cheer you up if something bad happens.
2. The ability and courage to seize the chance and even create the opportunity contribute directly to our academic performance, job hunting，starting career and the fulfilment of life value.
Chance favors only those who court her.
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
3. The characteristic of being independent /perseverance enables us to get accustomed to fierce competition and to get ahead in this ever changing modern society.
4. If we can use mobile phone Apps reasonably and constructively, our knowledge will be well enriched and our horizon will be greatly broadened.
5. The cultivation of critical thinking ability and problem-solving competence in practice was, is and remains to be an integral part in achieving one’s personal accomplishment.
Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
1. The most striking conclusion that can be reached when weighing the advantages and disadvantages of the new technology, such as smart devices，5G technology and the like is quite prosperity. (kevin)
Fostering a reasonable and sensible perspective of the new change of information technology,people in all walks of life can benefit from such novelties as E-commerce, online education and the like.
From my point of view, it is a good way but never the best.
No thinking man would refuse to accept that we are witnessing and undergoing the fastest and the most dramatic changes brought by the technological advance.
2. Banning smoking in public areas is in the best interests of general public, especially when we are tolerating deteriorating air quality in big cities.
In addition to the damage effect of E-waste on the environment, researchers have now linked it to adverse effects on human health.
This rule not only put the situation on hold to some extent but also has made it possible for the public to realize the necessity of sustainable development. （kevin)
Doing sth, to some extent, has certain effects on coping with sth.
Raising price, to some extent, has certain effects on coping with waste.
3. Most people are of the opinion that wealth provides solutions to all problems. But in spite of the material benefits that wealth provides, I believe one should abandon the pursuit of materialism and instead concentrate on the pursuit of happiness.
4. We must avoid overindulgence and conspicuous consumption. We must instead continue to recognize the benefits of thrift in order to protect our newfound prosperity.
For decades, we have made more criticism than inheritance of our traditional culture and more negative than confirmative. Fortunately, the tide has reversed. The value of our precious traditional culture has been recognized and cherished by our new generation.
5. This phenomenon just mirrors a certain social problem in some manners.
This phenomenon is in large measure detrimental, be it in individual growth or in national progress.